Digg.com 20days challenge for Adsense success

Posted by Blogger Hunt On 11:44 PM

If you have some good blogs but unable to drive traffic to your post, why don't you dare to take this 20 days challenge. I am sharing this from my past experience which has given me a dramatic success from about 2 to 4 visitors per day to above 15000 visitors per day on my web page.
Atleast I would insist you to take this challenge because I know this will work for you too and if this will not work atleast you have nothing to loose by accepting this challenge. So, its just a win win situation.

Before accepting this challenge, you should know what is the challenge about and how it works?

The Challenge

The challenge is about promoting your blog effectively. We all know that, only creating good content for blog or website is not enough for online success, nither for anyone who is trying to sale something on the web nor for any adsense publisher. To both of them the main challenge to generate money is attracting the most traffic towards their website or blog. But about 73% of the best creation for online publishing get lost without getting in notice of even single visitor among the piles of tonns of internet files being uploaded every second from all over the world. This is not only a loss for the adsense publisher but also for the information browsers over the web that they have been deprived of such valuable informations that they are searching for.

Effective online promotion challenge to increase traffic on your website.


There are lots of best claimed online promotion strategies are present there and lots of the followers of those strategies are also there over the globe who has got benefitted from those strategies. I myself had adopted many of those strategies since my earlier days I started my own health website and get benefitted by many of them. But I have noticed individually of them to have some difference regarding the working of which of these strategies help my website to promote faster. So, here lies the observation.

Digg.com



Though many of you are very much aware and even using this site as an effective tool to promote your site. I am also bound to admit that among all other strategies adopted by me, digg has provided the fastest result. But hold on, I can challenge you that just signing up digg.com and keep submitting your published topics will not work for you any how.

You have to accept this 20 days challenge for getting success through digg.com


The digg.com is a community where members share the best contents they like with all the other members there. Those shared contents are being visited by the other members and thus increases the traffic to a certain page. Even the visitors vote the content if they like that content by clicking on the digg it button there.
But digg also has some strategy to play with to achieve success and drive traffic towards your desired website otherwise most of the informaions shared is not being visited by others and thus the failure leds to a misconception about digg.com

But believe me, it is the digg.com that can support you with huge traffic if you play strategically.

First, Let me know you about how I am being able to give you such challenge confidently. Actually, right from the begining I have joined as a member of digg.com and started sharing my health website contents there with others, but I only got frustrated to see the results that despite of sharing such valuable health information no one is visiting my submitted posts, whereas a huge quantity of so common but interesting posts get not only great traffic but also huge digg of about 3 to 4 thousand.
This statistics simply knocks me that there is something worng which I am overlooking but should pay attention to. Thats why I take time and begin observing the activities over digg.com. Now the scenario gets crystal clear and I have changed my activities drastically and amazed to see the results just in 20 days.

So, first read about the mistake that I was making last days. Thats simple as per human instinct. I was only trying to catch attention of others towards my submitted post without paying attention towards others. This is very common mistake made by others too and the result is nothing but failure. You can see a large number of member profiles who has made no friends over digg, even they never digg or visited other's submission. All these are easily noticed by friend's activity tab there. So, following a simple rule if you are not taking interest in others how dare you expect others to do so.

So, just follow these steps to get huge traffic.


  1. After getting sign up spare time in properly creating your profile. It should be sound enough to attract the profile visitors to accept you as their friend.

  2. Be a little choosy about selection of friends. Don't just start making friend to any one you get in front of you. Search the topics of your niche. Check out some of the best digg topics. Accept the author of that topic as your friend. Don't forget to visit the topic, casting your vote by digg it button and the most important thing is entering comment about the post. This will help that author to know about you and your taste. This is the most important thing which will drive him/ her to your submission in future.

  3. Don't start submitting your own post on digg from the very first day of joining. Its because we all like the contents created by self, so we are unable to judge the self created content but we all are very good in judging other's content. So, search a good article from the web, it would be better if the searched content is newly posted over web, based on a demanding topic. This would help you in 2 ways. 1st the submission will catch attention of lots of members. 2nd it makes your image in the community as a valuable information provider, so that your friends would often visit to your submission as they know that your posts contain important informations.

  4. Spend atleast 7 to 8 days in making a great friend circle related to your niche. Visit their submitted posts, digg it and left comments. Your comments too should be best enough to catch attention.

  5. After 7 to 8 days, start posting your site topics, since you have earned the fame of providing important informations to the community, they will start visiting your site too as a part of your submission.

  6. Send shouts there to inform your friends about your submission and do respond to other's shout too.

  7. Now again start putting a greater concentration on updating your site/blog's content along with digg.com community too.

  8. Once you have developed traffic on your site, never stop responding to digg.com as if you have start doing that your friends get a message that there is no more updates from you and hence they would start ignoring you. Hence a large traffic would subside again.
In this way, just wait for 20 days to see the result. But once more I would like to say that I have got the result as I have made these rukes for me and followed these rules strictly and wisely. If you are not getting result following those simple rules, then ask yourself again that where the mistake you have made, as I am confident about it for getting result from my own experience.

If you like the post, please share it with all. Keep returning to my post for new more helpful posts.

4 comments

  1. Thanks buddy for this valuable piece of information.
    -mrids
    www.smsthunder.blogspot.com

    Posted on April 30, 2009 at 7:52 PM

     
  2. EDITOR Said,

    Thanks. I will try this simple tricks to make a good traffic to my blog.
    hollywood-photo-gallery.blogspot.com

    Posted on May 21, 2009 at 8:45 AM

     
  3. Unknown Said,

    Thanks a lot. I will definitely start trying this method from now. I will wait for the result to see.

    Posted on September 2, 2009 at 10:30 PM

     
  4. Unknown Said,

    excellent.... thanks to you for your great post. this will help me and others like me, those who are not getting traffic. i think, we should join with others like digg.com

    http://incomethrublogs.blogspot.com/

    Posted on September 19, 2009 at 1:54 AM

     

Post a Comment

Followers